A Locale plug-in for if your device is connected to any wireless network or not. This can be very useful to save on bandwidth usage for your mobile plan.
One potential usage is to have Locale only turn on background data syncing when connected to Wifi. (Note: background data syncing plugin for Locale available separately).
What makes this different from other similar plugins is:
* Don't have to enter SSID names.
* Only one setting: connected to a Wifi Access Point or not connected
* Only one permission required to check network state.
* It registers itself with the Android OS as an app that wants to be notified when the network state changes. Therefore the condition triggers immediately upon connecting or disconnecting from Wifi.
* By registering this way, no background process is needed to constantly check the state of Wifi like other plugins use.
* This saves significant battery since this plugin only runs for a brief second when the Wifi connects or disconnects.
This is a Locale plug-in, it requires Locale v1.0+ to work.
Locale Wifi Connected Plug-in is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Locale Wifi Connected Plug-in (version 1.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.